Terms and conditions
1. PRODUCT WARRANTIES
Mazzola Lighting and Design is an authorized dealer of the brands on the web site.
All technical details provided in the product data sheets are taken from catalogues and websites of the manufacturers.
All the lighting products on sale on our website have a rated voltage of 220-230V - 12V.
Mazzola Lighting and Design is not responsible for any changes made by manufacturers and/or input errors.
Any additional charges for customs clearance for extra EU countries must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
Photographs and images are for illustrative purposes only: please, read the description of every product.
All products under the name of Mazzola Luce are produced by nation and international brands not advertised in our online store. For techical problems with products, we follow you with our assistance and warranty.
Manufacturing of some products on our web store has been realized with hand crafted procedures and not industrial. Small imperfections, subsidence and ripples of the surface are deliberately present and they are a feature of the product, proving the hand-made manufacturing procedure.
The free choice of light bulbs suitable for lighting items is not imputable to Mazzola Lighting, so no claim may be made. For technical assistance about light bulbs compatible with your lighting products, please contact us in advance
With regard to Arti & Mestieri products with two/three colour finishings may have production delays, so contact us before purchasing to knwo the real production time preventind discomfort caused by long waits.
All prices are VAT included.
Discounts on the site are imposed by manufacturers.
At our store you might find different sales conditions.
- Any Extra Discount for Members / Extra Discount for Bank Transfer Payment / Web Extra Discounts will be calculated automatically in the purchasing phase.
- To use a Coupon, it is necessary to enter a code in the specific box in the Shopping Cart. Coupon codes are not cumulative, it is therefore possible to use a single code for each order.
1.3 AVAILABLE PRODUCTS
When products are in our stock ready to be delivered to the customer, in the product data sheet there will be written "Shipped in 24H". If the payment is not made on the same day of the order, please take notice of the availability at the moment of payment. The availability of an item may vary even in the same day. Any errors on the displayed stock will be promptly communicated. In cases of pressing urgency regarding shipping time, please, contact us, we will try to help you as much as possible. You can check the status of your order in your account settings. Should the ordered products have different time of availability, the item will be shipped as soon as all products become available, unless otherwise requested by the customer.
1.4 UNAVAILABLE PRODUCTS
If a product is not immediately available, it will be available for shipping between 7 and 45 working days, as specified in the data sheet of each product.Working days are from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays. Therefore, the following days are not included:
January 1st – January 6th – March 28th 2016 (Easter Monday) – April 25th – May 1st – June 2nd – July 15th – November 1st– December 8th – December 24th/ 25th/ 26th and 31th.
For online purchases in case of technical assistance and returns, please, follow the Terms & Conditions here expressed.
All products are covered under a manufacturer's and a legal warranty, in accordance with Article 128 of the Legislative decree n. 206/2005 ("Code of Consumers"). 1. Manufacturer's warranty covers products with non-conforming defects, as long as the product itself has been used correctly, respecting its purpose as foreseen in the technical documentation enclosed. 2. Legal warranty lasts 24 months.
IMPORTANT: Code of Consumption is not applied to purchases made by VAT-registered parties (namely companiesand professionals). In this cases, the Civil Code provides a one-year warranty.
Any flaws or small imperfections are to be appreciated as typical of hand-crafted items (e.g. bubbles in blown glass, microscratches, changes in colour, speckling).
Non-compliant products are those which:
- are no suitable for normal use;
- don't match the manufacturer's description;
- do not have the same quality and performance of same goods;
- are not suitable for the consumer's needs, as long as this had been made known to the seller at the time of concluding the contract.
In case of lack of conformity duly denounced within the deadline, Mazzola Lighting and Design will repair or change the product, will reduce the price or cancel the contract.
Replacements of parts and/or products may take place in one of the following manners:
- Mazzola Lighting and Design will send you the component of the product to be replaced;
- If it is necessary to send the component or product to be replaced to our offices, goods must be sent at the expense of the consumer with the original undamaged packaging + packaging suitable for transport, following our instruction (see “withdrawal right”).
If there was no lack of conformity, but misuse, neglect, improper installation, we will indicate the repairing or replacing costs.
If the consumer does not want to proceed, he must send the courier to pick up the product at our office in Palermo within 7 days and at his own expense . After this period, we will send a communication and will proceed with the scrapping of the product. Mazzola Lighting is not responsable for replacement times, which depend exclusively on manufacturer. WARRANTY SERVICE Product conformity and efficiency must be verified within 7 (seven) days from the shipping of the same. Possible problems concerning the integrity, the correspondence or the completeness of the received goods must be notified promptly by e-mail to email@example.com attaching some photos of the defective product. Once the period of 7 days has expired, no complaint will be accepted and the product shall be deemed definetly accepted and working. For any problem after the 7 days, you should refer to Assistance in warranty as explained below.
During the 24-month legal warranty, consumer must return the product at his/her own expense, with a suitable transport packaging. The return shipment will be at our expense. In case of lack of conformity or for any complaint, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying the problem and attaching photographs of the product.
2. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTSThe selling of goods and services outside the confines of a retail facility (non-store retailing) is regulated by the Legislative Decree n. 185 of 22/05/1999 and Legislative Decree n. 21 of 21/02/2014. Pursuant article 5 of Legislative Decree n. 185 of 22/05/1999, the private client is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty within 14 calendar days following the receipt of goods. The right of withdrawal consists in the possibility to return the product to the seller obtaining a refund. Customer who has the right of withdrawal is the "consumer", any natural person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activities. Purchases made by retailers and companies invoiced with VAT are therefore excluded from the right of withdrawal. The right of withdrawal is not applied to products which are not on this website, but ordered upon consumer's request, including customized wall art and prints. There is no right of withdrawal for light bulbs (see 1.5 Warranty). Shipping costs are non-refundable, as customer has already benefited from the service.
2.1 TO EXERCISE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- Products must not have been installed;
- Products must be undamaged, fully functional, with all their original components, accessories and documents;
- Products must be in their original undamaged packaging.
- Login to access the website.
- Click on your own email address (to the top right) to access to your User Area. Otherwise, you can click here.
- In the section Orders, click on “Goods Return”.
- Select Quantity.
- Select Reason for return (1. Wrong item received 2. Wrong item ordered 3. There is a problem with the item)
- Select Action on return(1. Repair 2. Substitution 3. Refund)
- Insert Comment (e.g. Products with which you want to replace).
- Click on Send request return.
- The return request has to be realized within 14 (fourteen) calendar days of receipt.
- We do not accept return request by phone: it is necessary to carry out the online procedure to keep a trace of the return at every step.
- We will send a confirmation email with the reference identification number. You can then proceed with the return shipment.
The consumer is responsible for return shipping . It is reccommended to insure return shipments.
- Return shipping has to be made within 14 days of the return request.
- It is necessary to indicate the reference identification number on the package. In absence of the reference identification number, the shipment will be rejected.
In the event of damage during transport, the withdrawal request will be cancelled; then Mazzola Lighting will send communications to enable the consumer to make claims against the courier and request a refund. 2.4 RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: PROCESSING TIMES If the right of withdrawal has been correctly exercised, once we have received the goods, Mazzola Lighting will provide for the refund. In case of non compliance with the above dispositions, it will be impossible to exercise the right of withdrawal.
In this case, the consumer will pick up the item, send a courier to our office in Palermo within 7 days. After that period, we will proceed with the disposal of the goods.
2.5 SUBSTITUTIONS: PROCESSING TIMES
Once we have received the goods and verified the integrity, we will send you a notice with additional cost (difference between the cost of returned goods and required product for substitution) and shipping costs.
Once payment requirement have been met, we will send the replacement items. In case products are not immediatly available in our stock, shipping times are the ones you find in the data sheet of the product.. For more information concerning returns and substitutions, contact us at email@example.com.
3. PAYMENT METHODS
Payment may be made by:BANK TRANSFER
When the order is finalized, you will receive a confirmation email together with the necessary bank details for payment (IBAN).
Once you have made the bank transfer, send a copy of the payment receipt by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of bank transfer, the estimated date of shipping will be recalculated from the credit value date. Your order will be processed once the payment has been received. Bank transfer must be made within 48h of ordering. In case of non-payment, the order will be cancelled. Orders will not be shipped in case of fees in our charge.
PAYPAL / CREDIT CARD
Customers will be redirected to the secure servers of PayPal. For payment by credit card it is not necessary to have a PayPal account. It is possible to use any kind of Credit Card or Prepaid Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Carta Aura, Postepay, etc.). With PayPal your data is safe and secure: payments are executed in real-time, with no need to share the details of your credit card with us. In addition, PayPal monitors transactions 24/7 using encrypted systems to prevent fraud and any unpleasant situation. INVOICE
If you need an invoice, it must be specified when ordering, indicating VAT and / or Tax Code. On the contrary, the invoice can no longer be required. For e-commerce transactions it is not expected to send a tax receipt, unless explicitly asked by the customer. (rif. Art. 22 D.P.R. n. 633 26/10/1972) (rif. Art. 2 D.P.R. n. 696 21/12/1996).
4. DELIVERY TERMSOur products will be delivered in a few days! Delivery days are from Tuesday to Friday, except holidays: January 1st – January 6th – April 17th 2017 (Easter Monday) – April 25th – May 1st – June 2nd – July 15th – November 1st– December 8th – December 24th/25th/26th and 31th
4.1 COURIER AND TRACKING
We make shipments with the express couriers TNT , the world leader in shipping.
Delivery abroad will take 48/72 working hours, except for islands which need few days more.
For information about the availability of our products, see "1.3 Available products" and "1.4 Unavailable products".
You will receive an email from the courier including detailed information about shipping and tracking.
You must provide a valid email address and / or phone number. Shipments via express courier are to be expected on business days / hours. It is not possible to predict the delivery time or to ask for a direct telephone contact. In that case, you will need to choose delivery by Appointment (see 5. Shipping costs) In case of refusal or untraceability of the recipient, a new shipment will be subject to additional costs made at the recipient's expense. In case of non-delivery, where order cancellation or refund is requested, shipping costs and/or return costs shall be deducted from the amount paid. For shipments in progress, any change of address will be provided for a cost of € 10.
4.2 RELIABLE SHIPPING
We handle packages with care, using a double packaging to ensure the best protection of your products.
Sometimes the despatch will be sent from the manufacturer in order to shorten delivery times, but only companies we have selected to ensure the utmost quality. For an order in which there are products of different companies,separate shipments may be made. We won't leave you alone after your purchase!
We offer phone counseling before, during and after your order for any information.
4.3 WITHDRAWAL OF PRODUCT
Mazzola Lighting provides transport insurance which provides for the replacement of products (or parts) exclusively damaged by courier during transport, without any additional cost to the customer.
Breaking, shipment problems and incompleteness of products must be reported within 48h of delivery, sending an email to email@example.com, attaching photos of the damage. After this deadline we decline any liablility inherent to damages.
We do not accept claims for products that have already been installed. Consumer have to ship any products/parts received broken during transportation (or with conformity defects, see point 1.5 Warranty”) at their own expense, and this only by courier/mail service. Once we have ascertained the problem, we will send replacement pieces.
It is imperative that, upon delivery by the courier, the customer checks that:
- The number of packages is as specified in the transport document;
- the packaging is intact (no damages, no dents, not wet, etc.);
- there are no signs of internal breaking (eg.: noise of broken pieces).
If the delivery receipt is signed without reserve, no further objection may be raised on the appearance of packages.
In case the package has undergone evident damage, which could indicate damage to the contents, delivery may be refused, indicating on the delivery note the reason for failure to accept. Complaints must be raised immediately, otherwise the goods will be onsidered delivered properly. For deliveries accepted WITHOUT checking, in case there has been internal damage, you will be required to send photographic documentation attesting to the status of the products as well as packaging. We recommend you not damage the original packaging, which has to be reused in case of return.
5. SHIPPING COSTS
Shipping by TNT:
|Austria, Croatia (Hrvatska), Luxembourg, Slovenia, Belgium, France, Monaco, Spain, Germany, Liechtenstein, Netherlands||30€|
|Finland, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Ireland, Portugal, Bulgaria, Denmark, Romania, Sweden, Greece, Norway, Slovakia, Switzerland, United Kingdom||40€|
Ask for a quote for shipping to other countries, e-mail us to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any additional charges for customs clearance for extra EU countries must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
With regard to the shipping costs, some additional costs may be requested depend on place of delivery, the weight and total dimension whether the sum of 3 sides exceeds 150 cm (W+H+D= 150 cm). In this case a member of our staff will mail you to inform and then you will decide whether to accept the request or not.
6. EARN POINTS
6.1 EARN POINTS
With Mazzola Lighting and Design, the more you spend, the more you save!
For every €10 spent on Mazzola Lighting and Design's online store, you earn 1 point. Each point equals € 0.20 of credit that can be spent for further purchases on our online store.Once your order has been processed and completed, points will be automatically credited to your account.
On the contrary, points will be deducted if the order is cancelled or returned (proportionately to the number of canceled / returned products).
You can check your points from the "points" section in your "User Area".
During the purchase process, when you select the method of payment, you will also be asked if you want to use your points. Their amount in euro will be displayed. Eg .: "Use my bonus points, 100 points (€ 20) available"
It is not possible to split your points, they have to be used all at once and are valid for twelve (12) months. Mazzola Lighting and Design reserves the right to suspend or modify the fidelity card program, upon communication on this website and/or by email.
Non potevo fare scelta migliore per arredare l'esterno della mia casa. Ottimo rapporto qualità prezzo, raccolto i complimenti dal mio ele...
Ho ordinato on-line, pacco arrivato regolarmente nella data indicata dal venditore. Merce impacchetta a regolare d'arte (ho ordinato lamp...
Prezzi assolutamente concorrenziali e discreta varietà di scelta. Assegno 5 stelle nonostante un problema con la spedizione che ha fatto ...
Ho acquistato una piantana da terra tramite il sito di Mazzola Luce in quanto, dopo estenuanti ricerche su internet e nei negozi fisici, ...